Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sigh

In the time since I last posted, I suspect that young Alfred Hitchcock could have made three movies. I however, have watched none.

Not for lack of trying. I've had a disc from Netflix sitting in my house for about two months. I have a videocasette that I've checked out from the library five times in a row; still unwatched. The Project is somewhat stagnant.

It's not as though I've been doing nothing. There was this 10-day trip all across the eastern seaboard. There've been rather significant changes in the employment situation. Even seen a couple movies, read a couple books. Including that one book that everyone on earth is reading. Life has been quite busy.

I'm just not that good at the blogging thing. And I know it. I just thought I should mention that.

If you still check in every now and then, thank you. I appreciate that. I'll try and make it worth your while.

0 comments: