Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just a Quick Note From the Old Stomping Grounds...

Every now and then, one of my old You Don't Know Jack questions pops up. I can't help but get a sweet, wistful feeling whenever that happens. Most recently, one of my Jack Attacks was dusted off, updated to include the surviving spawn of Anna Nicole Smith, and slotted to close out the weekly game.

What makes me mention this is that the game has a comment section. And here's some of the warm reception that greeted my work:

"Ok.. the Jack Attack was just frigging cruel."

"I was doing pretty good until the Attack. *sigh*"

"Damn that Jack Attack."

"Wow, I can't believe how badly I sucked on that. It was truly impressive. I've never done that badly on a Jack Attack EVER, home or web versions."

"ZERO on the Jack Attack. ZERO!"

"This is the first time I haven't aced the Jack Attack... seriously... and I've never felt so happy."

"I voluntarily ignored the Jack Attack... I don't give a damn about celebrity gossip."

"I didn't even bother to touch the keyboard during the Jack Attack."

"That Jack Attack was pretty lame"

"I didn't even touch the keyboard during the Jack Attack. Just sat back and watched."

"Worst Jack Attack ever . . ."


For some reason, I'm simply overwhelmed with pride.

0 comments: